April 19, 2017

Display Stamper Blog Hop - Day SEVEN!


Hello friends!  Welcome back for day SEVEN of our Display Stamper Blog Hop!  I'm so glad you're joining us.  

Today's samples all have one thing in common, and it's an awesome one: say hello to the Wood Crate Framelits!  



This adorable die creates this perfect little rustic crate, and it comes with other shapes too - a star, moon, heart, tag, and rooster that coordinate with the Wood Words stamp set!  

I used the adorable crate in three different ways, so I wanted to share those with you today.  

Firstly - the create is the perfect size for holding a set of 3x3" cards.  I whipped up this set of three using the Wood Texture DSP Stack and a simple sentiment from Wood Words.  These could not have been easier, but the beautiful papers make them something special.  


Using the crate as intended, I created a second one and used basket filler and tiny succulents to create a decor piece.  Wouldn't these be precious on your dinner table?  The sentiment could be replaced with a name to make a place-setting for a special meal.


Isn't that sentiment cute, though?  It's from Wood Words, and stamped with Berry Burst, another of the new 2017-2019 In Colours.  I also really love the Corrugated Elements embellishments, shown here in the oval.

Lastly, I wanted to use the crate to create a farm fence... and what better to put behind a farm fence than our festive llama?


Isn't he cute?  There's also a peek of another die here - the adorable tag works perfectly with the smaller sentiments in Wood Words, like this "for you."  

It's time to pay Tanya a visit - can't wait to see what she has for us!  She is so incredibly talented. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today - we will be taking a break tomorrow for the Artisan Design Team Blog Hop, so that will be live at 9am tomorrow, and the Display Stamper Blog Hop will resume on Friday!  
  
A note about my product list below: as the brand new items are currently unreleased, I'm unable to link to them in my online store.  I recommend jotting down the names of your favourite items so you can check back when the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Catalogue goes live on June 1st!  Others - like the Birthday Fiesta bundle and Succulents Framelits - are retiring and only available while supplies last.  Hurry!  You don't want to miss out!  (Please note that these samples were made months ago; some items have since retired and may be sold out, as inventory is changing daily.) 

Cheers,
Shannon

The Display Stamper Blog Hop includes:

Shopping in Canada?  Use the links below
to shop the products used to make this project.

2 comments:

  1. Love the crate die, had to get it on the pre-preorder! So glad I did so I can use your fantastic ideas to create some "Shannon" cards for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects just keep getting better. How is that possible? I am so glad I have this suite so I can CASE YOU!

    ReplyDelete