June 24, 2015

Reflection at Sunset - Technique Tutorial

Hi again!  I'm excited to share something special today - my very first video tutorial!  This is a technique I taught to a group of demonstrators almost two weeks ago; it was supposed to "go live" shortly after on my blog, but my voice was absolutely gone after that night - it just wasn't in the cards!

Today's card is a mix of two easy and fabulous techniques - Watercolour Block Stamping, to create the gorgeous background, and Reflection Stamping, to create a mirror image of a stamp. 


Reflection stamping is really fun, and there's no better stamp to demo it with than this fabulous city skyline from Calling All Heroes.  This stamp set is due to be unavailable any day now; make sure you snap it up before it's gone!  It's one I use often and easily one of my favourites. 


Finished off with the Writing Notes background stamp and Alphabet Rotary for a custom sentiment, the technique panel takes centre stage.  Check out this quick video and try it for yourself!


Thanks for stopping in - I hope you had fun and learned something new!  Have a wonderful day! 

2 comments:

  1. This card & your tutorial totally rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this great tutorial! The stamp set you used is just another one that I adore so much (as well as the Snuggles and Smooches) which SU does not offer here in Europe - what a pitty!
    So I´ll have to go and find an alternative to try out your wonderful technique!


    ReplyDelete