May 22, 2017

Just A (Picture Perfect) Note

Good morning, my friends!  Happy Victoria Day to my Canadian friends - and if you're not Canadian, I'm sorry if you're stuck at work on this beautiful Monday morning!  

THIS IS IMPORTANT:  Before I share today's card, I have some VERY important news regarding retiring items.  Today is May 22, which is an important day on the Stampin' Up! calendar - it is the day that stamp sets on the retiring list are now only available while supplies last.  EVERYTHING on the retiring list is gone for good when it's sold out.

Have I ever told you about the time when I *didn't* buy this amazing retiring Christmas set, and then promptly changed my mind after the catalogue was over?  I believe I paid $88 for it on eBay - at least double what the list price was.  I still remember the set - it was called Cold & Cuddly and it had the most adorable little penguin in it.  That stamp set served an important lesson for me: if you like it, BUY IT.

I know - I'm a shameless enabler.

Today's stamp set is a beauty you won't want to miss out on.  Say hello (and goodbye!) to Picture Perfect. 



With that story, let's move onto today's card - another feature of ALL retiring items!  


This card might be one of my new favourites.  I love this colour combo, I love the sweet starfish, and I love all of the little layers.  And while there's a lot packed in to this card, the supply list is short and sweet: one stamp set, one DSP stack, and one embellishment pack.  Better yet?  Two out of three supplies are on sale!

The beautiful Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit is only $11.03.


And one of my all-time favourite papers - Cupcakes & Carousels DSP Stack - is only $7.50.  That's practically free! 


There's two schools of thought on this: items on sale means either:
  1. Money saved - yay!  I can be frugal!   or...
  2. Money saved - yay!  I can buy even MORE craft supplies! 
I'm definitely in category #2.  Which are you?  Either way, be sure to hop over to my Online Stampin' Up! store and get these deals before they're gone.

Let's have one last peek at the card...


Aren't those layers dreamy?  A few scraps of DSP, a few pre-made embellishments, and top it off with a couple of stamps.  It comes together so easily but packs a major punch!  

Don't miss out on these retiring beauties - get 'em while they're on sale, get 'em before they're gone, and use that money saved for a new stamp set.  Or, you know, a dishwasher.  Just make sure you get the stamps you love!  

See you again tomorrow for another retiring feature! 

Cheers,
Shannon

Shopping in Canada?  Use the links below
to view the products used to make this card.




1 comment: