April 12, 2017

Basket Bunch Easter

Good morning, friends!  Are you working on any Easter plans for this weekend?  We don't celebrate Easter in our home - other than some chocolate, of course! - but I couldn't help but whip up a few fun cards with the adorable Basket Bunch stamp set and coordinating framelits.  They're today's product focus for retiring items!  

I set out to make one card for our son, but I loved it so much I made a few more.  I just loved playing with that little bunny and the coordinating shapes.  


And that sentiment?  Come ON.  Way too cute!  

I changed out Sweet Sugarplum for Flirty Flamingo and whipped up another - amazing how one change of colour can make such a difference, right?! 



And then I did it again... back to the original combo, but removing Pool Party, Chocolate Chip, and Pear Pizzaz, and subbing in Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake, and a touch of gold.


Reusing my favourite cards and making multiples has been a go-to favourite lately; it makes my life so much easier!


I wouldn't want to say goodbye without pointing out some retiring favourites... you can shop in my Online Canadian Stampin' Up! Store using the links below, but here's a list for quick reference:

Retiring items shown here: 
Tasty Treats DSP (40% off!)
Succulent Garden DSP (40% off!) 
Basket Bunch Stamp Set (20% off!)
Basket Builder Framelits (50% off!)
Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon (30% off!)

You don't want to miss a sale like this, right?  Think of all the EXTRA craft supplies you could buy with the money you were going to spend anyway?!  (Or is it just me who thinks that way?)

Thanks so much for stopping in today - why don't you whip up a few cards for your easter bunnies this weekend?  In the meantime, I've got to get to work on this Display Stamper Blog Hop for tomorrow - you won't want to miss it!  See you at 9am sharp!

Cheers,
Shannon
Shopping in Canada?  Click the links below
to view the products used to make these cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment