March 30, 2017

Inside The Lines DSP

Hi friends!  I'm either super late or super early getting today's post up... it's almost 2am here and I'm finally heading off to bed - but I wanted to stop in first and share another project!  I'm happy to say this late night was worth it, as I just finished my display stamping projects for On Stage 2017 - with over a week to spare!  Yay!  I'm so excited to share those with you, but you'll have to wait until mid-April after the new Stampin' Up! annual catalogue has become available for demonstrators! 

But before we get to April, we need to finish up March!  We are in the final days of Sale-A-Bration and I know you won't want to miss out on the fabulous and free items available.  Today's focus: the Inside The Lines designer series paper! 


This paper is gorgeous - beautiful, detailed line drawings in black and white.  It's so on-trend right now with the massive colouring phenomenon... but I'm not into colouring, and I still love this paper!  It makes a stunning background, with or without colour.  But if leaving it plain isn't your thing, you can colour it, stamp it, emboss it, spritz it, sponge it, roll it... the sky's the limit!

It's free with a $60 order, but only until March 31 - don't miss out!

I'll be back tomorrow - by which I mean later today, of course - for a Fancy Friday blog hop.  See you in about 19 hours!

Cheers,
Shannon

Shopping in Canada?  I'd love to help you create! 
Click the links below to view the supplies used in this card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment