January 01, 2017

Good Cheer for the New Year

Hello friends, and happy new year!  I'm back after a holiday hiatus (by which I mean I've been sicker than a dog for several weeks and blogging was incredibly low on my radar - I haven't even touched a stamp set since early December!)  

I wanted to share a fun and fabulous card with you today to ring in 2017.  Why a new year card?  Because sometimes christmas gets away from us!  If you didn't send out holiday cards this year, why not whip up a few beauties to send to friends and family now?  


Stitched With Cheer has great stamps for the winter festivities, and this colour combination and bit of shimmer is definitely new year-worthy.  And don't fret - the Stitched Shapes framelits will be back very very soon!

Have a wonderful day today - happy 2017!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment