May 17, 2016

Administrative Thank You - featuring Tap, Tap, Tap

Hello friends!  We're still on the parade of retiring stamp sets... and today is a favourite.  It's one of the ones that hits me right where it hurts - Tap, Tap, Tap.

A few weeks ago, my husband asked me to whip up a thank you card for the administrative professional in his office - I knew exactly which set to go with!


Tap, Tap, Tap not only has this fabulous typewriter image, but some sentiments, lined paper, keys, and more.  It's SO adorable.  It's so cute, in fact, that someone has already called dibs on my used set when it retires - make sure you snap one up in my online store!

Other retiring favourites on this card?  Alphabet Rotary Stamp (another HUGE favourite!), Black-and-Mint Baker's Twine, and It's My Party DSP.

Have a fabulous day - see you tomorrow for another Artisan Design Team blog hop!

Cheers,
Shannon



No comments:

Post a Comment