April 18, 2016

By The Tide

Hello friends!

Yesterday I mentioned that I had busted out By The Tide with the intention of making a fabulous, masculine card... and then I got stuck.  My slump-buster was the 3x3" card I shared yesterday, which allowed me to take the edge off (so to speak!) and then get back to work on this one.


My dad loves to fish, and it's never too soon to whip up a father's day card... although I tend to do this a few times, thinking I'll plan ahead, and then end up with a whole bunch of them to choose from!  My favourite part of this card is the little droplets of Crystal Effects - you can barely see them in the photo, but they add the perfect underwater touch!  I think he'll love it... even if it comes before or after Father's Day!  

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment