March 23, 2016

Clean & Simple Thank You

Good morning, friends!

Today's card is a clean and simple beauty - as much as I'm a firm believer in "more is more" (obviously!), clean and simple has a special place in my heart.  This was a simple thank you card for a customer; a team challenge we had last month!


Any guesses where those yellow dots are from?  Nope, it's not grunge... it's a christmas wreath!  I just used the "berry" layer to add a bit of bright splatter.  This card has another of my favourite techniques - using images and sentiments from various sets to create your own combination.  The possibilities are truly endless - even on this simple card, there are SEVEN stamp sets in use!  

See you again tomorrow - I have a custom wedding card to share!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment