February 01, 2016

You're Invited!

Hello friends!  Happy Monday and happy February!  Can you believe we're in February already?!  This winter has been so beautiful that it's just flying by in the blink of an eye- thank goodness!  Cold temps and I are not friends.

A couple of weeks ago, when my Cup & Kettle Framelits came in, the first thing I was drawn to were the adorable cutlery framelits!  They were so petite and delicate, and I knew they'd be perfect for a dinner party invitation.  Proper invites have been replaced by a text, but wouldn't it be sweet to whip up a few of these and surprise your guests?


Using the silver foil paper as a bit of shine to these, and the colour combo of Mossy Meadow and Blackberry bliss is rich and fun.  I might have to send these out the next time we invite friends over for appies, snacks, and cards!

Have a great day - see you Wednesday night for February's first Artisan Blog Hop!

Cheers,
Shannon

1 comment: