February 06, 2016

Number of Years

Hello friends!  Thank goodness the weekend is here -  I am BEAT!  Looking forward to a couple of days of R&R and spending lots of quality time with my stamps and ink.  

I've got a fun colour pallet and a card for a special lady in my life to share with you today.


Subtles aren't usually my go-to, but I love that the little pop of Watermelon Wonder combined with a touch of Basic Black makes this subtles pallet not so... well... boring!  I used this to make a birthday card for my grandma, and she is anything BUT boring, so her card certainly shouldn't be either! 


I consider myself SO lucky to still have grandparents in my life, and I like to spoil them with a very special homemade card each year.  My grandma will love this - and I wanted to include a special message inside, too.


The Number of Years stamp set is packed full of amazing images and sweet sentiments, plus it coordinates with the new Large Numbers Framelit Dies.  The best part, though?  The bundle is priced right that you'll receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration item with it!  So cool!  No need to do math with this set.

Thanks for stopping in today - I'm off to create the day away!  Have a fabulous weekend.

Cheers,
Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment