January 25, 2016

I Thank My Lucky Stars...

Good morning, friends!  I hope you had a great weekend!  Mine was busy but productive - some time working on refinishing a piece of furniture, and lots of crafting!

I have to admit that I've been feeling a little pinked-out lately; there's a lot of pink, a lot of girly, and a lot of pastels in the Occasions Catalog, and I've been using them like crazy!  Looking at my pile of recent creations, it was all very girly... I needed to mix something up and make a card for the guys.


The beautiful Perfectly Artistic DSP is so awesome for masculine or feminine cards; on one side, this amazing marbled look, and on the other, a watercolour wash!  So pretty.  The reverse side of this paper will be shown in my next post for the Artisan Blog Hop - you'll want to make sure you check it out on February 3rd!  But the best part of this paper?  It's FREE!  Wahoo!  This is one of the items featured in the Sale-A-Bration 2016 catalog, meaning it's absolutely free with a $60 CAD purchase.  So awesome, right??  It's also only available through February 15, so you'll want to hustle over and get some ASAP.

This paper pairs so beautifully with my favourite stamp set from Occasions 2016; Going Global.  I love this sweet little sentiment.  A few quick star die cuts with my big shot and this card was almost done!  So easy; perfect for your favourite dude.

I hope your Monday is feeling un-Monday-like and you're off to a great start this week!  See you again soon!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment