August 20, 2015

Triple-Up Thursday FEAT. a Special Guest Star!

Hello and happy Thursday!  I'm SUPER excited to share with you a little something that has been in the works for the last several weeks - Triple-Up Thursday this week is featuring a very special guest star!

Before we acquaint you, though (as IF you don't already know who she is!), you might be asking - what's Triple-Up Thursday?  Easy enough, my friends - it's a weekly(-ish) feature where I share three 3x3" cards made with a very basic set of supplies - five ink colours and one stamp set.

And this week?  I'm handing the reins off to the fabulous Holly Stene!


I'm completely in LOVE with her colour pallet of Hello Honey, Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder, Wild Wasabi, and Soft Suede - I would never think to pair these, but oh my goodness are they ever beautiful!




Are you in love?  Holly nailed it (as usual!) - check our her blog post for this week by clicking here, and share some love with her as a thanks for joining us this week.  So happy to have you, Holly!

See you again tomorrow for another round of TGIF Challenges!  Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this opportunity! And for the very kind words! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete