June 03, 2015

A Whole Lot of Lovely (plus new In-Colours!)

Today is the start of a new catalog year for us with Stampin' Up, and I couldn't be more excited to start sharing some wonderful new items with you.  The new additions to the catalog are all so beautiful!  I placed my first big order last night and I'm already on pins and needles waiting for it to arrive.

Today's feature stamp set is A Whole Lot of Lovely, which is one of the beautiful new Host Sets in the catalog.  These sets are exclusive to party hosts (or single orders of $200+), and they're extra special - not only are they super awesome, but they're SO cheap.  This one is only $10.  How do you say no to that?


I've paired two of the new In-Colours - Delightful Dijon and Watermelon Wonder - with Mossy Meadow and Island Indigo to create this rich and beautiful combination.

I've got some fabulous projects coming up with some brand new items, and my order hasn't arrived yet!  Eek!  So many good things to come.

See you soon.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment