May 16, 2015

Tap Tap Thinking Of You!

It's a beautiful cool, grey, rainy day in Calgary - perfect for brewing up a giant pot of tea and spending the day crafting with my bestie!  We're going for the marathon today, once we both get our butts out of bed, showered, and do our blog posts.  So, hi!

Today's retiring feature is NOT "Tap Tap Tap!"  Don't panic!  This cute little card is entirely made with that stamp set, but it IS sticking around.  No need to worry.  I love that sweet typewriter and its adorable accompanying images.



What IS leaving, however, are three simple but important additions - the Spiral Border punch, Smoky Slate 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (on sale for half-price!), Crisp Cantaloup ink (also half-price!)  Three total must-haves.  I'm hoarding that ribbon, for sure, and I don't think my Spiral Border punch will be going anywhere - I love it for my "smash book" scrapbook and for Project Life! 

Since I've confessed my plans for today and my rush to get my work done so I can go play, there's no sense in blabbing more than I have to - off to create!  Have a fabulous day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment