May 23, 2015

Oh, Hello! Confetti Celebration DSP

Oh, hello!  Fancy seeing you here.

A couple of weeks ago, I was helping a friend clean up her scrap room and I may or may not have snuck a few pieces of DSP out of there (and some stickers, and some gold cardstock... it's okay, she knows!)

In that stack was a bit of the Confetti Celebration DSP that I was just dying to use.  It's so bright and cheerful and wonderful!  It's also retiring, so you'll want to make sure to grab it before its gone!


I chopped it all up and created a super-simple and fun card.  Seriously, simple.  Whip it up in five minutes and call it a day!  That Handheld Stapler is my go-to for attaching fussy embellishments without the fuss.

But it doesn't stop there - also retiring?  The Starburst Framelits!  And on top of that, the Handheld Stapler and Hello You Thinlits are part of the Occasions Catalog - will they stay?  Will they go?  Don't miss out!

You'll want to make sure to pop back tomorrow as I'll be (finally!) share my December Daily Project Life album - the Hello December Project Life kit IS still available, so it's not too soon to get ready for next year!
See you soon!  



No comments:

Post a Comment