May 31, 2015

Inspired by... an ad on Songza.

Inspiration is EVERYWHERE when you're open to it.  Periodically, I like to do an "Inspired by..." feature, where I share what inspired a project.  They are almost never anything you'd expect; it's been advertising for Home Depot, a clock at Home Sense, and a bottle of soap in the past!

Today's "Inspired by..." inspiration was shared on my Instagram account (@crushoncolour) a few nights ago.  I was happily creating and listening to Songza when I glanced at my iPad and immediately noticed this gorgeous banner ad from Dine Alone Records.  Um, can you say gorgeous? Click here to check it out for yourself. 

So off I went, using one new and one old In-Colour to recreate the look and turn it into a card.


The soft look of Mint Macaron and Crisp Cantaloupe just begged to be combined with gold, white, vellum, and newsprint.  Ahhh, so sweet and pretty!  


Where do you find inspiration in unexpected places?  Keep your eyes open - it's all around you!

We are down to our FINAL days to purchase retiring items.  On this card, you won't want to miss Crisp Cantaloupe, Starburst Framelits, Stacked With Love DSP, and Four Feathers stamp set and coordinating framelits!  Click the links below to go directly to my online Canadian Stampin' Up store and shop 24/7 in your jammies.  I won't judge.

Cheers and have a wonderful Sunday.  :)


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Loved the iPhone case inspiration you did too!

    ReplyDelete