February 18, 2015

Paper Pumpkin meets Occasions 2015!

Are you a Paper Pumpkin subscriber? It is my favourite monthly treat - and for one big reason.

First of all, though, one of the more practical reasons that I love Paper Pumpkin is because it's good for crafters of every level. Since everything is included in the box, brand-newbies can enjoy it without spending a fortune on supplies, and it's straight-forward enough for a first-timer to tackle. But if you're not a first-timer? DUDE. Exclusive stamp sets!

Need I say more? Those exclusive stamps are my favourite part, hands down. In fact, I like 'em so much that my kits build up (I tend to save them for crafting on-the-go) but those stamps get used right away.


I was playing the other night with the stamps from the "All Shook Up" kit and some brand new rubber from the Occasions 2015 - don't they work beautifully together?!  That little splatter in the corner is from an old PP kit, too - another exclusive!

This month's kit has just arrived and I can't wait to dive into it.  Want to get in on this action?  Click the Paper Pumpkin to the right!  Even better?  Pre-pay for your kit during Sale-A-Bration and earn free items!  Now THAT'S what I call a win-win.

See you tomorrow for Triple-Up Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment