December 30, 2014

DIY Star Box

'Tis the season to be fancy!   I bought my husband a set of Darth Vadar cuff links this Christmas and the box they came in was SO boring!  That just wouldn't do.  I was kicking myself for not ordering the Many Merry Stars kit, but I still really didn't need 26 stars, so I decided to just make my own.  It's really quite easy - Stampin' Up has a tutorial on their website if you want to check it out, or scan the QR Code on page 25 of the Holiday Catalog. 


I loved how this came together!  In fact, I loved it so much that I kept it.  I gave him the cufflinks in the boring blue box and this is hanging in my office with some of my other favourite creations.  Whoops!  :)

Tomorrow is a blogging day off for me while we ring in the new year, but I can't WAIT to share some brand new projects with you on January 1st, 2015.  See you then!  





No comments:

Post a Comment