December 01, 2014

25 Days/Tiny Treat Box Advent Calendar


It's here!  It's December!  I love, love, love December.  I love the countdown to Christmas, I love the holiday traditions, I love the time with my family.

My son is only 3, but we've done an advent calendar for the last two years.  He just loves it - he knows that 25 means Christmas is here and Santa is coming!

This year, I wanted to create a custom advent calendar - I loved the idea of making one with the Tiny Treat Boxes and the 25 Days stamp set from our Holiday Catalog.  So easy, and so pretty!

To me, the easiest way to tackle this was to pick a colour pallet, gather a few supplies, and just go to town.  I can't overthink a project like this or I'll never finish!  



My colour pallet was simple, bright, and non-traditional.  I went with Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Real Red, and Silver.

You can keep the boxes super simple...


Or fancy them up a bit!



Once they're done, stack them all up (or place them flat, or in a tray) and you're ready to fill them with your treats!  

It's early in the month - set some time aside today and go for it!

See you again soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment