October 17, 2014

Yee-Haw! It's FRIDAY!

If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw my post this week that was the base for this card - I decided to use the Hardwood background stamp to build a fence!  That's about as handy as I get with "wood."  :)  (If you don't follow me on Instagram and you'd like to, the link is to the right!)

The fence had to be decorated, of course, and the Yee-Haw stamp set was the perfect answer.  Yee-Haw is one of our fabulous photopolymer sets that isn't in the catalog - it's online only, and only for a limited time!  Don't miss this one - it's super awesome and FILLED with loads of awesome images and sentiments (25 of them!)  And if you're a Calgarian like me, you're probably already dreaming of making scrapbook pages of your kids' Stampede photos!

See you again on Sunday for... GULP... a CHRISTMAS card!  Happy weekend! 

1 comment: