August 19, 2014

XOXO - Tap, Tap, Tap love note

I feel like I was just sharing a Tap, Tap, Tap card, but who's going to argue?!  This stamp set is so great and so versatile.  I just love it.  


I wanted to bring a bit of shine and dimension into this card; plain black and vanilla can be a little boring, so those little extra touches really kick it up a notch.  The typewriter image was stamped in Versamark and heat-embossed with Basic Black embossing powder to give it a bit of gloss and shine.  In addition, the punched-out keys are lifted up with Stampin' Dimensionals and then covered in Crystal Effects for a high-gloss finish. True to my style, this card combines four different stamp sets - I think it all comes together to create a pretty, funky, vintage-y and sweet card.  


Product List
103133s
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad*
[103133]
...

No comments:

Post a Comment